2 MP 32 enrober
A belt width of 32 cm makes the capacity of 2MP32 enrobers perfect for the mid size manufacture and the semi-industrial factory. Even though it is high capacity equipment, 2MP32 has the flexibility which characterize all Chocoma equipment. In a very short time it is possible to change the machine to enrobe with another kind of chocolate without use of tools or special knowledge.
The sequence of operation is
- The products are placed on the infeed loading table
- They passes via the grill belt through the double curtain of liquid chocolate. Depending on the size and shape of the items, the variable belt speed and size of the chocolate curtain can be combined to make a perfect coating of the products.
- Leaving the chocolate curtains the products passes a blower with variable speed. The individually selected speed of the blower controls the chocolate layer on the products.
- At the next stage of the enrobing process the products passes the vibratory mechanism which removes any air bubbles.
- Finally the products passes the de-tailer and overhead heater which gives the products the final uniformity and gloss.
- Leaving the enrobing section the products enters a take-away table or a cooling tunnel.
The total enrobing process can be watched through a hygienic transparent guard.
The tempered chocolate is feeded into the enrobing section by means of a pump, which also is able to discharge outside the enrober for alternative production. The pump and other parts which holds or circulate the chocolate, are designed for cleaning in a few minutes and can be removed without using tools.
The storage tank holds a volume of 53 litre, and the temperature of the chocolate is controlled by a digital thermostat. The concept of removeable tanks makes it possible to exchange containers with dark, milk or white chocolate. Trolley and extra chocolate tanks can be supplied.
As option the containers can be supplied with water jacket. By letting a small volume of cold water into the water jacket, it is possible to cool the chocolate. The water inlet is controlled by a solenoid-operated valve.
Alternatively, the water can be heated up by internal heating rods to e.g. 70 0C if the products are enrobed with e.g. fat glaze or butter cream. In case of ice creams are coated with chocolate, the cold ice will cool the liquid chocolate, which then has to be kept tempered by the heated water jacket.
Standard belt speed is variable between 0,45 - 1,75 metre per minute.